Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Myers (Halloween) vs. Eric Draven (The Crow)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Myers (Halloween) vs. Eric Draven (The Crow)

Here's a battle that I thought could be fun. Who wins a fight between Halloween's Michael Myers and Eric Draven from The Crow?

For this fight, participants are free to look at everything that Michael's done throughout the entire Halloween series, except for Halloween 3 (since he obviously wasn't in that one) and Rob Zombie's movies.

I'd say that Michael's greatest advantages in this battle are his stealth, resourcefulness, and overall sneakiness. If Eric takes his eye off of Michael for too long, Michael might just disappear and then take him from behind when he least expects it. And, there's no telling what kinds of creative ideas Michael might come up with to incapacitate Eric, especially if the fight goes on for an extended period of time. I'm curious about whether or not Michael could deduce the link between Eric and his crow. Kill the bird and you take away his powers. It would be ironic if the crow were to attack Michael, or try to distract him, only to end up getting itself killed and leaving Eric powerless and in deep shit.

Eric's greatest advantages will probably be his speed, agility, and his ability to regenerate. If he can manage to break Michael's arms or legs, it's hard to say what Michael would be able to do about it. If Michael were to do the same thing to Eric, his body would probably be able to fix itself. Also, Eric clearly knows how to fight, based on the things he does in his movie, and that should be helpful, since Michael doesn't appear to have that.

Both fighters are strong enough to overpower other people with little difficulty, and they can recover quickly, even after taking a serious beating.

So, let me know what you think. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!
    Michael
    0%
    Eric
    0%
Working...
X