Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the tank controls worked at the time but I definitely don't want them back. Replaying the older RE games feels weird to me nowadays because I'm just not used to the tank controls. Back then it was commonplace and easy for me. Nowadays, not so much.

Scenario B was definitely more challenging although I played 4 out of my 5 playthroughs on assisted mode haha. They just threw you right into the bullshit right at the beginning. Did you catch the cameo and nod to the original RE2 in Scenario B at the beginning? It gave me a chuckle.

I played the RE7 demo and that had me set on the game when it came out. Would like to play RE7 in VR but don't have the VR yet. I may get one if it price drops.

I don't know how people can do it either. I'm happy with my S rank on standard with Leon. Apparently it's easier with Claire so I may give a speedrun with her a shot, especially with the unlimited ammo Samurai Edge and the indestructible combat knife after destroying all of the Mr. Raccoons.

The 4th Survivor SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. I made it into the parking garage and got overwhelmed. It's basically Capcom torturing us. It's incredibly hard. The same with The Ghost Survivors if not played on training mode.
    "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

• I saw his recruiting poster downstairs. Only tried to find him once in the beginning of the original; it's too hard to pass up free ammo.

Since you're familiar with the RE7 demo, I think you'll love the beginning hour of the actual release. It's the most intense moments ever in a RE game, IMO. Playing it in VR is as close you can get to experiencing a horror movie. Off topic, but you should check out Until Dawn if you've never played it. That game is dirt cheap; you're basically choosing your own adventure through a horror movie.

I never shot all of the Mr. Racoons!
      Probably missing one, two at most. I think there's a glitch in the orphanage; even after you destroy a Mr. Raccoon in the room adjacent to the bathroom and stairs; you can still hear its noise in later playthroughs. I could easily look up all the locations, though.

There is a pretty cool glitch where you can spawn two Mr. Xs. It has something do with being chased closely by him while you trigger an automatic Mr. X event. The one instance I saw took place in the helicopter hallway, I believe.

I only made it to the parking garage as well; you have to make your way through the mansion before you escape, apparently. Haven't even tried Ghost Survivors.

I guess they'll be adding some new content/game modes soon, and for free. I'll probably wait until then to return to the game.

Comment

• Until Dawn is one of my favorite PS4 releases. Absolutely in love with that game. I got the platinum trophy last summer. I'm really hoping for a sequel, doesn't really have to be a direct sequel but a whole new story set with that style of play.

I looked up all the locations after I was missing a few. The last one I had to get was with Ada so I had to play through the game up until her part. Kinda annoying but it's always fun shooting zombies I guess. Makes it easier to remember paths and item locations in the long run.

I saw that glitch and hope it never happens to me haha. One is a pain in the ass but two in a narrow hallway. Ugh. Speaking of Mr. X, I saw a mod where he's wearing nothing but a thong with the Umbrella logo on a certain area. I think he has shades and sandals on too.

One sadistic attempt at The 4th Survivor was enough. I may try it again in the future when I'm feeling brave. Ghost Survivors is pretty much like 4th Survivor. Each has a new enemy type in it too. I beat all three on training mode and that's probably all I'll play of them. Basically just a survival mode. I'd love for them to add some story DLC instead of the survival mode crap. I can't complain too much though since it's free and the game itself is amazing. I'm still kicking myself for buying the RE7 season pass when it came out. Waste of money.
        "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

• South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Finished up From Dusk Till Casa Bonita and Bring the Crunch.

Comment

• I had the Stick of Truth. Never finished it, though.

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption II. It's a great game overall. Such a large world. I could play it for 10 years and still not discover everything in the game. A lot of the items are well hidden, so many secrets and things to do. Your character, Arthur, is a 'bad guy'... but I try to commit as few crimes as possible. The game is like a mixture between GTA and Skyrim in a western setting. Highly recommend.

Comment

• I just finished the epilogue of Red Dead II the other day. Easily one of the best games I've played in a long time. Arthur is probably top 5 main character for me of all time. I like him because he's a bad guy that can do a lot of good. That and he's just very likable.

Comment

Working...
              X