Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...there's a Diablo III now? I remember playing II on hardcore mode all the time. A lot of fun, but stupid to do on dial up. >_<
    People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

It's been out since 2012, I believe. Well on PC. Came to consoles in 2013. I've had it on PS4 for a few years now. It's one of my favorite series. I remember playing the first Diablo online with three friends back in 1997-1998 on our shitty dial up connections. We were all part of a guild and everything. I was late to the Diablo II party, however. I didn't get a copy until 2002 or so and by then most of my friends had moved on to the EverQuest series.

Diablo III is great though. It's probably my least favorite of the trilogy but that's more due to how nostalgic I get when it comes to the first two.
      "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

As I wrote, I played Fallout New Vegas because I could not wait for the new Fallout 76. I have now downloaded the beta, although the FO76 gameplay was not impressive. For now Beta looks ok, I really like keeping a sketch of the world, there are caps and feel the postapo climate :-)

Comment

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus for PS Vita.

Also finished episode two of The Walking Dead: The Final Season.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is on its way and I'll have it tomorrow. RIP my life.
          "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2 has taken over my life since launch, ha ha ha. Today is the first day I haven't played at least a little bit of it. On Xbox One naturally.
            "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." -- Andrew Clark, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Comment

I am currently playing NHL 19, WWE 2k19, Friday The 13th and Battlefield 1 on xbox one

Comment

Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2
                  Tetra's Escape
                  Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Comment

So many games these days, it's hard to keep up.
                    I'm thinking about getting a switch now more than ever.

Does anybody have a Switch, and if so, what games do you like for it?

Comment

Working...
                    X