Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's James Rolfe, then?

I've played just about all the games you listed above. I'd say the best of the best would be: Shining Force II, Phantasy Star IV, and Lunar: Eternal Blue. You can't go wrong with any of those. Phantasy Star IV was the second most expensive cartridge ever released for the Genesis ($79.99); both Lunar games were remade for the PS1 about 16 or 17 years ago. I'm very fortunate to have picked those up and have a PS3 that will play PS1 games.

A new Sega Genesis compilation is coming out to PS4 & Xbox One I believe, and Sega may be making their own mini-console with classic games included (they've been handing the duties off to other companies).

I'm a little tired of these companies releasing their 8 & 16 bit titles over and over, though. Where's Dragon Force, Panzer Dragoon, or the original Silent Hill? So many games to choose from and yet Shadow of the Colossus was just released for the 3rd time (PS2, PS3, and now PS4).

Comment

I still remember taking off from school to pick up Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete for playstation. So worth it. I purchased the Sega CD version a year before I even had the system. I mean, it was an RPG combined with anime! In 1994, you just didn't see that.
      People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

God Of War, and it deserves all the acclaim it's been getting.

Comment

Indeed. I too am playing God of War for PS4 and it is pretty amazing. I started out on the hard level but changed over when "the stranger" had his way with me time and again. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Picked up a bunch of games for the Xbox One & PS4 in the last couple of months due to bitchin' sales. However, I've been mostly playing Friday the 13th: The Game on the Xbox One & Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (for the first time in years) on the PS4.
            "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." -- Andrew Clark, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Comment

-Prey
              -Hitman Season 1
              -Hitman 2: Sniper Assassin
              -Hitman: Sniper
              -Fallout Shelter
              -Sea of Thieves
              -Overwatch

Comment

Started the OG Assassin's Creed this weekend. First time I've ever played it & I'm enjoying it so far. I got into Assassin's Creed with ACII & thoroughly enjoyed it, so I'm working my way through the rest of the series.
                "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." -- Andrew Clark, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Comment

I bought Dead by Daylight some time ago and I'm finally knuckling down and having a blast playing the killer. From the messages I'm getting, the survivors aren’t fond of my tactics of baiting and stalking rather than just running around hacking people up. But eff 'em. They’re dead.

Comment

I love playing Prison Architect, 7 Days to Die, & the Forest. Also this tank game and roftop snipers are quite good.
                    Last edited by enz.V; 07-05-2018, 11:38 AM.
                    Be the best version of you!

Comment

Working...
                    X