Guess the Movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Movie

It's very simple. Someone posts screen grabs of a movie and others guess what film the photos are from. If nobody can correctly guess one of them, give a clue or an additional screen cap. Here a few to start with.

People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

I am clueless!

Comment

I would have responded to his one earlier but I have been away for a while. Number 3 is one of the Slumber Party Massacre movies right? I cant place number 4 but I have seen that for sure.. aggh These are some hard ones! What about some clues?

Comment

Sure, here are some clues:

1. It's the slasher genre's first spoof movie made during the golden period of the genre (1978-1984).

2. A British slasher movie that takes place in America. I'll also throw in a bonus picture.

3. It's not Slumber Party Massacre film, but it does contain footage from it.

4. Filmed in Arkansas and released in 1975, the killer is seen wearing a mask of Tor Johnson.

5. Ok, this is admittedly a tough photo so I'll give a hint that nearly gives it away. It's from 1991 and is a sequel to a movie directed by famous 80's horror icon.
        People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

I bet Wes Reviews knows the answers to all of these. He just isn't talking.

*dangles a smirnoff in front of him*

C'mon Wes....

Comment

Ok, fuck.

Student Bodies
            Slaughter High
            Um, I think this is a Wynorski film but I can't tell which one. I'll guess Sorority House Massacre 2 but it could be Hard to Die. I've seen them both and remember neither.
            No idea what #4 is but I have the feeling I've fallen asleep during it at some point.
            More Wynorski? 976-EVIL 2.

Comment

Ha, I was going to post a screen cap from The Slave to see if I could lure you out. >_<

1. Correct - Student Bodies.

2. Correct - Slaughter High.

3. Correct - Sorority House Massacre 2.

4. The others are answered so I'll toss it out there - So Sad About Gloria (or Visions of Evil if you know it more by that title).

5. Correct - 976-Evil 2.

Awesome, I got the only two people who post more than once every 6 weeks to stop in on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex View Post
                Ha, I was going to post a screen cap from The Slave to see if I could lure you out. >_<
                Well, since you brought it up, today would be a good day for that because it's Haydee's birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by sagittarius View Post

Well, since you brought it up, today would be a good day for that because it's Haydee's birthday!
                  No shit? I mean, yeah, I timed it that way.

In honor of Politoff's birthday, here's a photo to guess:

I know, it's not difficult. Humor me.

ADDED: Anyone that wishes to throw up some photos of their own, have at it.
                  Last edited by Chex; 05-25-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X