Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Kill for Love (90's Erotic Thriller Documentary)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Kill for Love (90's Erotic Thriller Documentary)

Don't see a trailer that I can find on youtube to link it, but here's the official site complete with trailer and what it's all about:

We Kill for Love

Talk about a blank-and-miss-it genre. Watching the trailer, there are so many titles that I remember seeing pop up on Showtime and Cinemax that I've completely forgotten about. Honestly, I wasn't checking out these films for the plot or the noir elements laced with erotic ingredients. It was all about the female form to this teenager's eyes. The few that I've seen over the past years have surprised me as being entertaining due to a different appreciation for them. Could this be the time to look bond fondly on the 90s (and early 2000's) softcore thrillers that dominated the cable channels as the generation that likely admired them the most are entering a nostalgia phase?

To leave off with a question, anyone remember any of the titles? What about the actresses? Most of the titles I had completely forgotten about, but I still recall the names Kim Yates, Gabriella Hall, Kira Reed.
    People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."
Working...
X