No announcement yet.

Welcome to Twin Peaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, I probably need Gordon's hearing aids now. Fun fact: I spent nearly a month this year running and re-running Audyssey (the room calibration software in my receiver) because my left surround speaker was louder than the right. I couldn't figure out why Audyssey kept getting this wrong. Was something wrong with the speaker? I finally figured out that the system was fine and I'm just not hearing as well with my right ear at the moment. Sigh. This isn't something that's noticeable in everyday life but is when hearing the discreet surrounds. I assume this is just temporary since I've had it happen before at the same time of year (I think it's seasonal temperature change related or possibly sinus allergy stuff) and it has always resolved itself eventually. Of course I felt doubly stupid for not realizing this was the issue since it's happened before.

You should totally ditch the tv sound though! Just get a cheap soundbar or something. It will be a huge upgrade from the tv speakers.

Comment

• That would have driven me nuts trying to make sure everything was calibrated.
      People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Working...
      X