Random Non-Horror Movie Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Non-Horror Movie Thoughts

About time we get a topic for non-horror movies and let's start it off with a trailer for the outrageous 1977 movie Chatterbox. If you haven't heard of it, it's about a woman whose vagina can talk and their journey into fame.

People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Chex .... I have to hand it to ya because I really love your taste in film. I have never seen this one but I will trust you and seek it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrmojo View Post
      Chex .... I have to hand it to ya because I really love your taste in film. I have never seen this one but I will trust you and seek it out!
      You can find it on a four film pack released by Shout! Factory for cheap. If any of those sound up your alley, definitely check out this set for Unholly Rollers. It's about the competitive world of roller derby starring Claudia Jennings.
      People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

What the fuck is this?!

I saw this over at Rock! Shock! Pop! and someone mentioned "Bronsonsploitation" which is absolutely correct. I need to see this.

On another note, we don't have a Death Wish topic? I blame Wes Reviews for this...

Comment

Want to know one of the strangest collaborations? Don "the dragon" Wilson teamed up with Barbara Steele to fight crime in Prophet.

Comment

Watched Uncle Buck this evening. John Candy was and always will be awesome.

Comment

Oh snap, my local theater is having a midnight showing in June of Miami Connection followed with a midnight showing of Deadly Prey (via digital means, unfortunately).

Comment

You know what's a movie I don't think gets enough love? Rounders. Have watched it a couple times recently, really awesome movie. Probably the best movie there is out there about card-playing. Guessing it doesn't get a ton of love cause Damon and Norton both made other pretty big movies around that time.

Comment

In this day and age, most people wouldn't know what the hell you're talking about. The movie introduced me to Texas Hold Em. Poker gained a surge in popularity; with a lot of poker televised on ESPN. I mean.. I wouldn't watch that on TV. It would be like watching paint dry, but the movie itself is pretty entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                  X