No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th: The Game (2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've still never played this. I'm a terrible fan, I know. Whenever Steam has their next sale I'll try to grab it.

Comment

The closest I got to playing this (which is to say not at all) is watching James and Mike Monday video on it. Needless to say, it seems like so much fun.
      People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

It gets repetitive after awhile. I played hardcore for a few months after launch and had to take a break. I've been trying to play at least 3-5 matches a day. I die most of the time but that doesn't bother me much because you get XP no matter what. Obviously more for surviving. I HATE playing as Jason. I'm not terrible playing as him but I'm not great either. Plus, it's fun ganging up on Jason with a group of counselors.
        "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

Friday the 13th: The Game will be one of the free PS4 games for PS Plus members for October 2018.
          "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

I still play this game all the time. I can't get enough of it. I've never seen a game so closely emulate ANY franchise and that it happens to be one so near and dear to my heart really is a gift. Definitely encourage anyone who hasn't gotten it yet to pick it up while it's free.

Man, I love this game.

Comment

I'm hoping that the game being free starting tomorrow will get some new blood to get into it. I try to play whenever I can. The dedicated servers have been very encouraging since I haven't had any issues at all with them.

Comment

I've been noticing a ton of new people over the past week or so. When I'm tossed into a room, half the players are level 1 or 2. I can't imagine what it's going to be like this month now that it's free.

Comment

It did come out free today.

Comment

XP bonus for the next week too. I'm level 109 I think. I'm having the hardest time getting the boat repairs and escape 13 times in a boat as the passenger trophies .The rest I need to just constantly grind.

Comment

With this XP bonus, I am now at level 126. Nothing else to unlock after level 125, it seems.

I bet, if coordinated with everyone's schedules and the game now being free for PS Plus members, that we could probably get some pretty epic F13: The Community games going. I usually play in the evenings after 11 PM when I get off work for a few hours or so.

Comment

Who plays on PC/Steam? Any idea why we’re getting 2xXP at the moment? Obviously not complaining.

I’m about to crack Level 100. I’m on 97 or 98 atm.

Anyone want to party up sometime?

Comment

I want to grab it for Steam if it ever goes on sale for cheap. Until then, PS4 for me haha. I'm maxed at 150 so XP is now pointless to me but at least I still get CP to roll some perks. I rarely roll anything worthwhile.

Gun has been running bonus XP all month. Probably because it's October and also perhaps because the game is free for PS Plus members this month.

Comment

Friday the 13th: The Game is on sale for $6 on Steam until tomorrow if anyone wants to snap it up for cheap. I did. Don't know how much I'll get into it since I've played the shit out of it on PS4 but it's there, I guess. I believe it's $6 on X-Box One as well. Digital of course. It'll still be free on PS4 for Plus Members until next Tuesday around 11 AMish EST.

Comment

Working...
                            X