June: 70's Month

June 2: I Spit on Your Grave

June 9th: Suspiria

June 16th: The Omen

June 23: Dawn of the Dead

June 30: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I’m very excited about these!!

Comment

I'm stoked about May's movies, especially the idea of having others inducted into the world of Ms .45.
      People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Yeah... there’s something for everyone in Ms 45 like Adoreable neighbors, fashon, jazz and cute dogs. So come on people we need a crowd of watchers for this one.

Comment

It should definitely appeal to lovers of trumpet soloists.
          People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Originally posted by Skye View Post
            June 23: Dawn of the Dead
            You've got my favourite movie on my birthday... may have to get up early for that one.

Comment

I did it just for you, Rich!

(Not really but that's a pretty cool coincidence.)

Comment

Dang. I was hoping we were going to watch the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead. I can probably sit through the 1978 version.

Comment

That feeling when you're all alone in chat.

Comment

I wish we could watch together "PIECES" (aka Mil Gritos Tienen La Noche). It would be so fun. That being said, I am studying and I have my online business, which is growing... plus, I don't have the DVD.

In any event, if someday you guys decide to watch "PIECES," do kindly let me know.

... and good luck watching "I Spit On Your Grave."

Comment

New month with a new theme of movies!

The 1989 slasher movie Cutting Class starring Brad Pitt, Jill Schloelen, and Roddy McDowall is up first this Saturday night. Even if you don't own a copy of it, it's very easy to find a version of it to stream if you search around.

Comment

Looking forward to the epic month of June.

Comment

Are you guys watching the original Omen or the remake?

Comment

We're watching the original!

Comment

Skye, I think you'll have a lot of fun with Student Bodies this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X