Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Sematary remake

What do you guys think?

I liked the second trailer much more. I'm excited that this isn't going to be a carbon copy of the first movie.

I'm not too interested in it but I'm sure I'll watch it at some point.
    "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

Holy crap at the reviews so far.

Comment

I think the original is still a very solid, entertaining horror film. If they retell the story in an interesting way, then maybe the remake is warranted. I just don't see the point; is it just a simple cash grab by the studio? The original movie still holds up very well.

I'm not very interested, but I may see it whenever it hits a streaming service.

Comment

It's been getting some good reviews so that makes me more curious to see it for myself. Maybe in theaters if I can catch it sometime.
          "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

I enjoyed the remake of "Carrie" a lot.

Didnt like "IT" and will not watch "Pet Sematary," original or remake, because, well, I have lost my cat recently.

Comment

Working...
            X