Title Cloverfield
    Year 2008
    Rated PG-13
    Released 18 Jan 2008
    Runtime 85 min
    Director Matt Reeves
    Writer Drew Goddard
    Actors Lizzy Caplan, Jessica Lucas, T.J. Miller, Michael Stahl-David
    Plot Cloverfield follows five New Yorkers from the perspective of a hand-held video camera. The movie is exactly the length of a DV Tape and a sub-plot is established by showing bits and pieces of video previously recorded on the tape that is being recorded over. The movie starts as a monster of unknown origin destroys a building. As they go to investigate, parts of the building and the head of the Statue of Liberty come raining down. The movie follows their adventure trying to escape and save a friend, a love interest of the main character.
    Language English, Russian
    Country USA
    Awards 5 wins & 27 nominations.
    Production Paramount
    Website http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/
    .................................................. ..........................

That was kind of entertaining. Godzilla found-footage.

Comment

The Cloverfield movies are linked somehow. I saw the original, but never any of the 'sequels'. This one was alright, I suppose. I'm not a huge fan of 'found footage' movies. The original Blair Witch Project was entertaining; never seen anything like it before. Same with the first two installments of Paranormal Activity.

Cloverfield is average at best.

Comment

Definitely check out 10 Cloverfield Lane if only for John Goodman.
        People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Working...
        X