Title The Voices
    Year 2014
    Rated R
    Released 06 Feb 2015
    Runtime 103 min
    Director Marjane Satrapi
    Writer Michael R. Perry
    Actors Ryan Reynolds, Gemma Arterton, Anna Kendrick, Jacki Weaver
    Plot Jerry (Ryan Reynolds) is that chipper guy clocking the nine-to-five at a bathtub factory, with the offbeat charm of anyone who could use a few friends. With the help of his court-appointed psychiatrist, he pursues his office crush (Gemma Arterton). However, the relationship takes a sudden, murderous turn after she stands him up for a date. Guided by his evil talking cat and benevolent talking dog, Jerry must decide whether to keep striving for normalcy, or indulge in a much more sinister path.
    Language English
    Country USA, Germany
    Awards 3 wins & 4 nominations.
    Production Lionsgate Films
    Website https://www.facebook.com/thevoicesmovie
    .................................................. ..........................

I've actually never heard of this Ryan Reynolds movie. I've seen the other "Voices" movie from 2014, but not his one. I guess I know what I'll be watching this weekend!

Comment

If you've seen it, please let me know what you think. I only created the thread after I found this obscure movie. Maybe somebody else has seen it?

Comment

I think we've got a copy at work. If so, I'll check it out sometime and report back.
        People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Working...
        X