Clear All

• Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 (1987)

Title Silent Night, Deadly Night 2
    Year 1987
    Rated R
    Released 10 Apr 1987
    Runtime 88 min
    Director Lee Harry
    Writer Michael Hickey (characters), Paul Caimi (characters), Lee Harry (story), Joseph H. Earle (story), Dennis Patterson (story), Lawrence Appelbaum (story), Lee Harry (screenplay), Joseph H. Earle (screenplay)
    Actors Eric Freeman, James Newman, Elizabeth Kaitan, Jean Miller
    Plot The door of the mental hospital opens, releasing Ricky from its confines. He takes with him the terrifying memory of his brother Billy's death and the burning image of Mother Superior-the powerful figure that brought about his brother's violent demise. For Ricky, starting a new life means avenging his brother's death. By whatever means necessary, whether it be the cutting edge of a shiny steel knife blade, or the electrifying charge of a set of battery cables, Ricky is set in this blind journey of revenge leading ultimately to Mother Superior. As Mother Superior prays in the dark, we suggest she say an extra prayer for herself, because not even her faith will be enough to stop Ricky. But prayers will do little for in the silent part of this night!
    Language English
    Country USA
    Awards N/A
    Production Live Home Video
    Website N/A
    .................................................. ..........................
    People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Getting the Scream! Factory treatment like the first film complete with a figure.

People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

I'd love to own that Blu and the figure! Nice. My kids would probably try to play with it because they'd think he's Santa.

"That ain't Santa, it's Eric Freeman."
      "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

Originally posted by Notti View Post
        I'd love to own that Blu and the figure! Nice. My kids would probably try to play with it because they'd think he's Santa.

"That ain't Santa, it's Eric Freeman."
        You could tell them about the wonderful, magical holiday known as Garbage Day.

Comment

I've quoted it to them before whenever I take the trash out but my daughter just looks at me like Steve Miner looks at a movie he wants to retcon. And my son just says "cars" and plays with his Hot Wheels. I will show them this enjoyable piece of shit recap of the first movie someday. My daughter already enjoys some of the Friday the 13th movies(Jason Lives and A New Beginning) as well as Tales from the Crypt so she's getting there.
          "So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it and I don't care, really, I don't care if it's unpopular, and I don't care if, uh, people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy."

Comment

Working...
          X