Title Final Exam
    Year 1981
    Rated R
    Released 05 Jun 1981
    Runtime 89 min
    Director Jimmy Huston
    Writer Jimmy Huston
    Actors Cecile Bagdadi, Joel S. Rice, Ralph Brown, DeAnna Robbins
    Plot In a small college in North Carolina, only a select few students are left to take mid terms. But, when a killer strikes, it could be everyone's final exam.
    Language English
    Country USA
    Awards N/A
    Production Motion Picture Marketing
    Website https://www.shoutfactory.com/
    .................................................. ..........................
    People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Man, times have changed. A group of college students pull a prank that gets a scolding from law officials, the same thing would land you in prison nowadays (a bunch of college kids pretending to be terrorists and shooting blanks). Another is a hazing incident involving a student tied to a tree. Society today has no tolerance for either kind of behavior. I'm not sure if the terrorist prank would fly even 35 years ago, though. I was 5 years old when this came out and played with toys and crayons.

The movie itself is as advertised; an early 80s slasher with no gimmicks. Not bad, not good, kind of bland.
    While I enjoy taking the trip back in time, Final Exam is nothing to write home about... or write a review for.

Average. 5/10

Comment

I'd watch an entire movie of just Radish and Wildman getting into crazy college hi-jinks.
      People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Working...
      X