A Winner is You! Vol. 2 "The Thing" CHAT trivia contest March 3rd & 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Winner is You! Vol. 2 "The Thing" CHAT trivia contest March 3rd & 10th

This one will be based on merit and not luck.

For true fans of "The Thing". There will be two contests; two rounds of trivia. 10 questions over 10 minutes for both days. The correct answer is worth one points, the first person to post the correct answer gets two points. The trivia will revolve around the movies.

Show up for chat on time and play trivia. Win prizes.

The person with the highest score at the end of each round is a winner; prizes ship withing 1-2 business days.

March 3rd Movie: The Thing (2011)

Winning Prize: Who goes there? novel (the original 1982 movie is based on this story)

March 10th movie: The Thing (1982)

Winning Prize: The Thing: Infection of Outpost 31

For both viewings, I also offer a drawing of you getting killed by the Jason Voorhees of your choice in the way of your choice.

I have played the 'Outpost 31" game; it is a lot of fun.

Hope to see you there on March 3rd and 10th. We want to see more people at chat.

Comment

Wow, that board game looks cool! I've never even seen the remake / reboot / sequel so I don't think I would do any good in a trivia contest. I'll definitely try to be there for the original film contest.
      People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Working...
      X