Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's James Rolfe, then?

I've played just about all the games you listed above. I'd say the best of the best would be: Shining Force II, Phantasy Star IV, and Lunar: Eternal Blue. You can't go wrong with any of those. Phantasy Star IV was the second most expensive cartridge ever released for the Genesis ($79.99); both Lunar games were remade for the PS1 about 16 or 17 years ago. I'm very fortunate to have picked those up and have a PS3 that will play PS1 games.

A new Sega Genesis compilation is coming out to PS4 & Xbox One I believe, and Sega may be making their own mini-console with classic games included (they've been handing the duties off to other companies).

I'm a little tired of these companies releasing their 8 & 16 bit titles over and over, though. Where's Dragon Force, Panzer Dragoon, or the original Silent Hill? So many games to choose from and yet Shadow of the Colossus was just released for the 3rd time (PS2, PS3, and now PS4).

Comment

I still remember taking off from school to pick up Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete for playstation. So worth it. I purchased the Sega CD version a year before I even had the system. I mean, it was an RPG combined with anime! In 1994, you just didn't see that.
      People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

God Of War, and it deserves all the acclaim it's been getting.

Comment

Indeed. I too am playing God of War for PS4 and it is pretty amazing. I started out on the hard level but changed over when "the stranger" had his way with me time and again. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
          X