• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say something about the member above you

Title says it all.

Nice to have ya back man.

Comment

Really nice to have him; I remember that he is studying computer science.

Comment

He smoked once and decided it wasn't to his liking.
        Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances: the pounding and the flashing... The screaming... The music. We just want you to find our little girl.

Comment

Should know that I have never ever smoked in my life. Is a smoker?

Comment

Originally posted by Westin View Post
            Should know that I have never ever smoked in my life. Is a smoker?
            No, I'm not a smoker. I just could have sworn that on the old site, you told me in the "Ask the user below you..." thread that you smoked a cigarette that had been laying around, found it disgusting, and never smoked again.
            Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances: the pounding and the flashing... The screaming... The music. We just want you to find our little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Freeling View Post

No, I'm not a smoker. I just could have sworn that on the old site, you told me in the "Ask the user below you..." thread that you smoked a cigarette that had been laying around, found it disgusting, and never smoked again.
              ^has a better memory than I do.

... that is actually true! That is a childhood memory. The nanny threw her cigarette on the floor and I tried it and found it disgusting. May I ask what was your screename on the old forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Westin View Post

^has a better memory than I do.

... that is actually true! That is a childhood memory. The nanny threw her cigarette on the floor and I tried it and found it disgusting. May I ask what was your screename on the old forum?
                Same as now.

Comment

Has proven to have great memory... again

Comment

I've got 10 things to say about him:

Is from Brazil.
                    Lives in Seattle.
                    Also known as Anderson
                    Has a degree from Idaho State
                    Speaks at least 3 different languages
                    Favorite movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street
                    Used to be called Westinhilldays, a nod to Westin Hills Asylum.
                    Was a moderator in the Brenna and Blake Friday the 13th forum from back in the day.
                    Designs some pretty stylish clothing; if I were a woman, I'd buy from him. Guy has artistic ability.

....and a total sweetheart.

Every time I see Steve Freeling, I think.... Poltergeist. Even though Craig T. Nelson was born in my hometime and is probably most known for the 90s sitcom "Coach"
                    ....I just think.... THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey View Post
                      I've got 10 things to say about him:

Is from Brazil.
                      Lives in Seattle.
                      Also known as Anderson
                      Has a degree from Idaho State
                      Speaks at least 3 different languages
                      Favorite movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street
                      Used to be called Westinhilldays, a nod to Westin Hills Asylum.
                      Was a moderator in the Brenna and Blake Friday the 13th forum from back in the day.
                      Designs some pretty stylish clothing; if I were a woman, I'd buy from him. Guy has artistic ability.

....and a total sweetheart.

Every time I see Steve Freeling, I think.... Poltergeist. Even though Craig T. Nelson was born in my hometime and is probably most known for the 90s sitcom "Coach"
                      ....I just think.... THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!
                      Knows how to flatter

Is a really nice person and is about to start an exciting chapter in his life from my understanding. Is graduating soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X