Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say something about the member above you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Say something about the member above you

    Title says it all.

  • #2
    Nice to have ya back man.

    Comment


    • #3
      Really nice to have him; I remember that he is studying computer science.

      Comment


      • #4
        He smoked once and decided it wasn't to his liking.
        Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances: the pounding and the flashing... The screaming... The music. We just want you to find our little girl.

        Comment


        • #5
          Should know that I have never ever smoked in my life. Is a smoker?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Westin View Post
            Should know that I have never ever smoked in my life. Is a smoker?
            No, I'm not a smoker. I just could have sworn that on the old site, you told me in the "Ask the user below you..." thread that you smoked a cigarette that had been laying around, found it disgusting, and never smoked again.
            Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances: the pounding and the flashing... The screaming... The music. We just want you to find our little girl.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Steve Freeling View Post

              No, I'm not a smoker. I just could have sworn that on the old site, you told me in the "Ask the user below you..." thread that you smoked a cigarette that had been laying around, found it disgusting, and never smoked again.
              ^has a better memory than I do.

              ... that is actually true! That is a childhood memory. The nanny threw her cigarette on the floor and I tried it and found it disgusting. May I ask what was your screename on the old forum?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Westin View Post

                ^has a better memory than I do.

                ... that is actually true! That is a childhood memory. The nanny threw her cigarette on the floor and I tried it and found it disgusting. May I ask what was your screename on the old forum?
                Same as now.
                Look, Dr. Lesh, we don't care about the disturbances: the pounding and the flashing... The screaming... The music. We just want you to find our little girl.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Has proven to have great memory... again

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've got 10 things to say about him:

                    Is from Brazil.
                    Lives in Seattle.
                    Also known as Anderson
                    Has a degree from Idaho State
                    Speaks at least 3 different languages
                    Favorite movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street
                    Used to be called Westinhilldays, a nod to Westin Hills Asylum.
                    Was a moderator in the Brenna and Blake Friday the 13th forum from back in the day.
                    Designs some pretty stylish clothing; if I were a woman, I'd buy from him. Guy has artistic ability.

                    ....and a total sweetheart.


                    Every time I see Steve Freeling, I think.... Poltergeist. Even though Craig T. Nelson was born in my hometime and is probably most known for the 90s sitcom "Coach"
                    ....I just think.... THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Monkey View Post
                      I've got 10 things to say about him:

                      Is from Brazil.
                      Lives in Seattle.
                      Also known as Anderson
                      Has a degree from Idaho State
                      Speaks at least 3 different languages
                      Favorite movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street
                      Used to be called Westinhilldays, a nod to Westin Hills Asylum.
                      Was a moderator in the Brenna and Blake Friday the 13th forum from back in the day.
                      Designs some pretty stylish clothing; if I were a woman, I'd buy from him. Guy has artistic ability.

                      ....and a total sweetheart.


                      Every time I see Steve Freeling, I think.... Poltergeist. Even though Craig T. Nelson was born in my hometime and is probably most known for the 90s sitcom "Coach"
                      ....I just think.... THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!
                      Knows how to flatter

                      Is a really nice person and is about to start an exciting chapter in his life from my understanding. Is graduating soon.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X