Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers: Infinity War

Comes out in one week.

Who is looking forward to or will be watching the biggest movie ever made?

I'll eventually see it on Netflix. I've seen most of the comic book movies, but I don't go out of my head to do so. Sometimes they're fun, sometimes I'm bored which is strange considering I still read comics. You would think I'd lap this stuff up.
    People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

I watched this tonight. It was full of action and pretty much every character you can think of. Who dies?

SPOILERLoki, Heimdale, Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax, Spider-man, Black Panther, Groot, Vision, Nick Fury, Bucky, Mantis, Dr. Strange... and maybe a couple more. Hard to keep track since so many people were dying left and right. Sadness. The end credits reveal Captain Marvel's symbol.

A blood bath. Some woman behind me was actually crying and a couple of others when we left the theater. It was unreal.

Comment

I watched it the day it came out, and the way it balanced most of the characters was well done, of course some got more screen time than others. Thanos is a great villain, and to my surprise he has a bit of vulnerability to him, which I didn't expect, and that ending wow.

Comment

Saw it for the second time on Saturday. They did a great job meshing all of the characters together (screen time shared per Craven above); love the comedic aspects and action. Kind of hard to get excited for Ant-Man and Wasp, but each super hero line has its own flavor. Hard to go back to the individual super hero movies when Avengers is on such a grand scale. I've never seen a movie 'bigger' than this, if that makes any sense. Makes Star Wars look like a soap opera.

In its first weekend, this made more money than Justice League in its entire theatrical run.

Looking forward to the sequel. Not sure how it continues. Pretty exciting. Captain Marvel....

Comment

Working...
          X