March 17: Thirty Days of Night

March 24: The Shining

March 31: Dreamcatcher

April 7: Ghostbusters (1984)

April 14: Ghostbusters 2

April 21: Casper

April 28: Beetlejuice

Hi guys:

For private, confidential reasons you now know, I may not be able to be very active in chat. However, I will always drop by to say hi to everyone and chat for thirty minutes or so. I also definitely want to watch "The Shining."

Comment

I'll definitely try to make it for The Thing '82, 30 Days Of Night & Casper.
      "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." -- Andrew Clark, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Comment

ChildrenoftheDamned, I am looking forward to you being there.

March is COLD HORROR movie month.

Comment

...only 3 more days till THE THANG!

2011 version... not too shabby. I'd give it a 6/10. It's a decent effort.

1982 version... basically a perfect psychological thriller. 10/10.

It's a shame there will never be a sequel to the '82 film other than a few comics.

Comment

10 minutes until The Thing! Come join us in chat!

Comment

Tonight is The Thing (the good version). Hope to see you there!

Comment

I shall be there! 10 PM Central!

Comment

Sadly, I'll miss 30 Days of Night next weekend because overtime but I'll definitely make Ghostbusters '84 & Casper as unless something changes I won't have to work overtime those weekends.
                  "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." -- Andrew Clark, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Comment

I will be moved in and ready for next weekend to watch 30 days of night with the movie chat crew!

Comment

Guys, I'm sick (it's a sinus something or other) so I won't be in chat tonight. Enjoy 30 Days of Night! See y'all next week for The Shining.

Comment

Hope you feel better and we will see ya for the Shining!

Comment

As someone that got incredibly ill last fall from a bad sinus infection, I wish you a speedy recovery.
                          People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

Beetlejuice tonight! One of my faves.

Comment

Working...
                            X