• Show
Clear All

• Happy Death Day (2017)

Join us in chat for Happy Death Day!
    Starts
    01-27-2018 10:00 PM
    Ends
    01-27-2018 11:55 PM

Tonight, 10 PM Central in chat. Been looking forward to seeing this one. Missed it in theaters.

Comment

I received this in the mail from Netflix last weekend and got excited thinking how, my coincidence, it would time up with the movie chat. >_< One week too soon! I may still try and pop in since it's fresh in my mind.
      People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

So how does it work? Does everyone in chat start the film at the same time or something?

Comment

Yep, everyone will queue up their copy of the film at the same time.

Comment

I would be interested in hearing some thoughts about the movie from those that saw it last Saturday. I enjoyed watching people guess and try to figure it out, then guess correctly, then change their suspicions to something else entirely.
            People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

I had my suspicions, and knew exactly what was going to happen after the cupcake scene. Also called the homage ending.
              Firm Believer in the Philosophy of a Ruling Class.
              Because I rule!

Comment

Working...
              X