No announcement yet.

May/June Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I'm gonna be late for chat tonight because I'm at my cousin's graduation party. Start without me and I'll catch up when I get home.

Comment

The intricate plot of Student Bodies must be witnessed from the beginning. Not like it matters as it's just me and Westin chillin' like villains in chat.
      People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

Sorry I missed Student Bodies and it’s been a while since I could make a movie chat but I’m going to try to be there for some of the future ones! MS 45 is going to be awesome.

Comment

I'm out of town, so no House on Sorority Row for me tomorrow night. I'll be back for Ms .45 next week though!

Comment

Yay! I'm off work on June 30th so I'm going to attempt to make it for Rocky Horror Picture Show, should be very fun.
            "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." -- Andrew Clark, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Comment

Suspiria tonight! 10 PM CT, be there!

Comment

We still on for Dawn of the Dead on the 23rd?

Comment

I think I can do The Omen tonight... Is anybody else coming?
                  In Vegas next week, so cannot make the Dawn screening.

I'm down for Rocky Horror Picture Show on the 30th, though. Hope to see a few of you there.

Comment

I should be there!

Comment

Working...
                    X