Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your unpopular horror opinions

All unpopular horror opinions go here.

Disclaimer: this is the thread where people post their unpopular horror opinions; there is no need to attack or condemn their opinions because, as the title of the thread says, these opinions are unpopular. KINDLY FEEL FREE TO DISAGREE, but bickering will not be tolerated.

=============================

When "IT" came out, all horror fans I know loved it and told me to watch it. I have a "beef" with the WB, due to the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" remake, and hardly support their releases, with the exception of movies directed by James Wan, such as "The Conjuring 2." Well, I am glad I did not go see "IT." "IT" felt, to me, like "A Nightmare on Elm Street," and by that I mean the remake, meets "Stand by Me." When I watched the scene with Beverly in the bathroom, I compared it to that of the original miniseries, and thought: "okay, this feel as exaggerated as Glen's death in the original 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' and only Wes Craven was able to pull off something this." I hated "IT." I thought it was not a good movie. I could not sit through it. The horrible "A Nightmare on Elm Street" remake felt better than "IT."
    Last edited by Westin; 01-16-2018, 01:37 AM.

I've always like Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 way more than the original.

Comment

Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 is better than Hellraiser. The Silence of the Lambs isn’t very good. Halloween should never have had a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by SanicHeghog View Post
        I've always like Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 way more than the original.
        Me too, actually.

Comment

Working...
        X