Halloween (2018)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanicHeghog View Post
    I'm in a wait and see type of mode. I'm excited in that its a new Halloween movie, and that's always welcome, but I don't necessarily believe its gonna be a good Halloween movie yet. We've all heard this song and dance with "Oh, we're going back the roots of the franchise and gonna make it like the good old days again!", then the movie doesn't deliver as we expect.
    Because I love all of the Halloween movies with Jamie Lee Curtis (except for Resurrection), I feel I will instantly fall in love with this new entry much like I did with H20.

Comment

I wasn't too excited about this when it was first announced. "Oh, we're going back to the roots!" Yeah, I've heard that all before. Carpenter's involvement didn't generate much hype for me either. I'm used to him stuck in his "I need a check" type of way. Curtis coming back along with the idea of ignoring every sequel caught my attention and actually has me interested. The same for Nick Castle as I never would have thought he'd return. Now I'm getting antsy for it.

Comment

They better have a really dope explanation as to why Michael just went away for 40 years. That's a long time to stew over and relive in the shower.

Comment

The film officially began production today. Wouldn't be surprised to see set scouting location photos popping up on the Internet over the next couple of weeks.
          "How do you turn this off, then?"

Comment

The film's cast is rounded out by Virginia Gardner, Miles Robbins, Dylan Arnold, and Drew Scheid. They all play school friends to Andi Matichak’s Allyson Strode.

61-year-old James Jude Courtney has been cast as Nick Castle's stuntman, and Christopher Nelson is providing makeup effects.
            "How do you turn this off, then?"

Comment

Working...
            X