Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Me with the Name of this Horror Movie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Fangoria from the late eighties that has a an article on the MPAA and their "suggestion" to cut down the violence in Deadly Friend. I believe Craven is quoted in the article about how silly the situation they wanted trimmed down in reference to the basketball / head sequence.
    People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

Hey Guys!!

Like the title already says... I got a question about a movie.

It started with a sound in my head which sounds like the ring of fire of Johnny Cash.... (sounds like a really old number with a old microphone / bad quality with crackling noice)

The "song" is played several times in a horror / thriller movie when the murderer starts murdering someone. In one part you also see him grabbing the LP to start playing the song before he start murdering.

Assumptions (don't know really if it’s from this movie):

- The murderer is a big guy with a blue dungaree and has a low IQ
      - The murderer has recorded his murders on a tape
      --> there is a scene where a man and woman finds a case with like 20 cassette tapes. When they play these cassette tapes you see that he is filming a person and after a few moments he gets murdered... the man and woman thinks it’s a sick joke until they start believing it is real... and going on investigation.
      - the murders are not in the city located but somewhere outside, like forest or high grass.

I’m sorry that it is so vague but it is like 10 years ago I saw this movie, and really need to find the movie and more important... the number of that song... it drives me crazy for a couple of days!

It is also possible that this description is from 2 different movies :’) to make it more difficult haha… Like I said, I am really sorry and I hope that you professionals can help me 😊
      Last edited by Luc0s; 05-04-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

The "song" is played several times in a horror / thriller movie when the murderer starts murdering someone. In one part you also see him grabbing the LP to start playing the song before he start murdering.
        This part sounds like Slumber Party Massacre II.

- The murderer is a big guy with a blue dungaree and has a low IQ
        While this part reminds me of The Love Butcher.

I don't think it's either though as neither match the other descriptions. Was there something where the killer records his kills in Wolf Creek? Or maybe I'm thinking of the Hill Have Eyes remake.

I've given zero help. >_<
        People hyping up Wonder Woman to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen bigfoot rip off a man's dick before." -Me talking about 1980's Night of the Demon.

Comment

I don't remember Mick Foley keeping a record of his kills. His descriptions do not fit Wolf Creek.

Comment

Working...
          X