Title The Farmer
    Year 1977
    Rated R
    Released 06 Mar 1978
    Runtime 97 min
    Director David Berlatsky
    Writer John Carmody, Janice Eymann, George Fargo, Patrick Regan
    Actors Lewell Akins, Gary Conway, Michael Dante, Dave Graig
    Plot Kyle Martin returns as a silver star hero, but realizes running a one man farm is not profitable, and the bank wants to foreclose, despite returning as a hero. Then a gambler Johnny has a car accident near his farm, in which Kyle saves his life, in which Johnny offers him 1,5000 dollars, which still isn't enough to save the farm. Then when Johnny past-post on a horse race for over $50,000, angering local mobster Passini as he and his three henchmen kills Johnny's bodyguard and then blinds Johnny's eyes with acid to "make a example out of him", Johnny asks his girl Betty to ask Kyle to kill Prassini and his men one by one for $50,000, the money he needs to save his farm, which sets the path for revenge.
    Language English
    Country USA
    Awards N/A
    Production N/A
    Website N/A
    .................................................. ..........................

I'm glad I know about this movie because of Code Red, but I'm bummed that it'll probably never get a release.
    People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

I heard about this one on different forums over the years and I remember reports of it being shown on Marine Corps bases in the late 70’s.

Comment

Code Red made some noise over the past decade about it and came close to releasing it until Bill hit a snag. Something about IRS taxes are owed to the amount of $50,000 that have to be paid to even be able to release it on top of the costs of scanning the materials, the work needed to be done to it, and all the other things that go into putting out a BD. Unless some other company wants to cough up the cash, it probably won't be released.
        People hyping up latest comic book movie to be the GOAT and I'm like "psshh, you guys must not have seen Bigfoot rip off a man's dick before in 1980's Night of the Demon."

Comment

Working...
        X